Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Halloweener

As an adult I've always wanted to be justified in saying that. I don't know if I am, but you're all supposed to be 21 or older reading this. If you're all over 21, and you know that at Katabatic, the beer is the only thing that we take seriously, including ourselves. Then, I can feel pretty ok about saying Halloweener and hopefully I haven't upset anyone. If you are upset, email me or stop in the brewery, and let me know. I have my apology already prepared.





Great soaking weather. Btw, they have our APA and Root beer on tap!
Happenings this week:
Monday: Growler Monday - Get $1 off a growler fill, and a free pint while you wait. Bluegrass Jam starts promptly every week at 6 pm.
Tuesday: Beer for a Cause - Community Closet - They're bringing costumes! Drink beer and shop for Halloween, just by coming to the brewery! Now that's one-stop-shopping.
Wednesday: Live Music - Ian Thomas - from the Bus Driver Tour, acoustic folk-roots
Thursday: Gr-raffle - Enter your name to win a growler. Get it? Growler-raffle?
Saturday: Live Music - Ford Boozer - All trick-or-treaters get a free root beer float courtesy of Wilcoxson's and yours truly! 

Sunday: Bike to the Brewery - Ride your two-wheeled steed down for $1 off your first beer.



Come down on Halloween and check us out. All trick-or-treating kids will get a free root beer float featuring Wilcoxson's Ice Cream and Katabatic Root Beer. What a combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment