Scope and General Purpose of Job:
As the public face of the Katabatic team, servers educate our customers about our craft beers and the craft beer industry through tastings and personal attention as well as promoting and selling Katabatic Brewing Company products and merchandise.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of beer, home brewing and/or the brewing industry very beneficial
· Interest in beer and learning more about craft beer
· Team skills
· Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining standards
· Cash handling & POS reconciliation experience
· Some heavy lifting involved
· Cicerone Beer Server Certificate a big plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Educating customers about Katabatic Brewing Co. beer and the craft beer industry in general
· Direct sales via point of sales [POS] software, credit card and cash handling
· Serving beer in accordance with TTB regulations
· Assisting in merchandise presentation
· Must assist head brewer on four “brewdays” per year.
· Provide support to the Tasting Room Manager
· Executing inventory control standard operating procedures [SOPs]
· Ambassador for Katabatic Brewing Company
· Cleaning and other general duties
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required. Katabatic Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.