Introducing this Friday for our inaugural pour: we are tapping Katabatic APA on Nitro.
Also coming this Monday April 6th, is our newest rotator: Anabatic Amber Ale.
An amazingly well balanced malty beer with enough hops to keep it balanced, but not overly bitter. It is our Katabatic take on a West Coast Amber, dry hopped with Galaxy and Chinook hops. Weighing in at 40 IBU's, it has enough hops to back up the malty backbone, with notes of caramel, toffee, and honey.
Job Announcement: Assistant Brewer OpeningWant to live in a really cool rural town with a population of 7500, right on the shores of the Yellowstone River? Want to get paid to make awesome beer? Katabatic Brewing Co. in Livingston, MT is now accepting resumes for an Assistant Brewer position.
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
Assist with brewery operations and cleaning to include all aspects of the brewing process, wholesale delivery, packaging and retail sales. The assistant brewer will be responsible for their own brew days as we move to double and triple batches. More extensive knowledge of the brewing process is required.
• 2-3 years experience as an assistant brewer, or formal brewing education, or current enrollment
• Positive attitude along with an absolute passion for brewing and beer
• Must be willing and able to work for extended periods of time in hot/wet environments and cold/wet environments.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
• Ability to lift 55 pound sacks of grain
• Ability to work overtime as needed
Check out our online postings here at probrewer.com or if you are a member of the Brewer's Association check it out here.